Fraud Risk Assessment
Fraud is a growing problem in our society and costs organizations millions of dollars each year. It affects practically every organization, regardless of size, location or industry.
U.S. businesses lose 5% of annual revenue to fraud.
Fraud schemes can continue for years undetected and are often committed by long-time trusted employees.
The best way to deal with fraud is to prevent it.
Fraud Risk Assessment Program
At BlumShapiro we take a proactive approach to fraud prevention. Our Fraud Risk Assessment is a five-step program designed to help protect organizations against fraud by:
- Evaluating fraud risk in the organization
- Identifying possible fraud schemes specific to organization and industry
- Prioritizing the recognized schemes and analyzing the organization’s risk tolerance
- Developing strategies, policies and procedures to mitigate fraud
- Implementing and testing detection and prevention methodologies
For more information about our fraud risk assessment program, please contact one of our team members below.
Erum Randhawa, CPA/CFF, CFE
William F. Murray, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
|Richard P. Finkel, CPA/CFF, CFE, CIRA
Contact our Litigation Support Team for more information: