Succession Planning Services
Succession in family business is changing dramatically due to such factors as globalization, the internet and digitalization in the 21st century – there is more uncertainty and complexity for businesses to be passed along to a new family generation, or deciding if selling the business is a more sensible and viable option.
For most business owners, retiring means selling the company or passing it on to family members. The key to doing this successfully is implementing a succession plan well in advance of retirement.
We provide a holistic planning approach that will help you make educated and well-informed decisions regarding your business, your family and your estate. We will work with all your professional advisors to ensure the coordination, planning and execution of a practical plan. We believe in bringing people and resources together so that our clients achieve their personal and financial goals.
Creating a Succession Plan
Our exceptional and cohesive team of tax planning professionals have experience with the following:
- Consultation, Planning & Structuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Liquidations and Reorganization Analysis
- Estate, Gift and Business Succession Planning
- Valuation and Optimization Planning
- Projections and Forecasts Preparation
- Due Diligence - Buy & Sell
- State and Local Tax Planning
- International Tax Planning
- Federal Tax Planning
- Assurance Services and Agreed-upon Procedures
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services
Contact our Succession Planning Team for more information: